Metal roofing is a staple of the commercial roofing markets because of metal roofing's outstanding durability, design flexibility, and low lifecycle costs. More and more building types are selecting metal roofing for a portion of, or the whole roofing assembly such as banks, schools, restaurants, industrial buildings, and commercial buildings.
- Commercial metal roofs can look good and are available in a broad variety of colors and designs.
- Metal roofs are long lasting and resist decay, discoloration and mildew, for a maintenance-free commercial roofing solution.
- Metal roofing offers ultra-performance in conditions of water, ice shedding and snow and is hail resistant.
- Existing roofs can be re-roofed with metal without contributing tons of waste to our country’s landfills.
- Standing seam metal roofs can be easily insulated with a radiant barrier effect, using fiberglass and foam block to reduce energy costs and noise.